The Makita 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 30 in. Hedge Trimmer Kit (model XHU08T) is part of Makita’s wide range of cordless outdoor power equipment. The XHU08T Hedge Trimmer has a 30 in. blade for increased cutting capacity and a 5-position rotating handle for increased comfort when trimming vertically or at an angle. A Makita-built brushless motor delivers 4,400 SPM for faster cutting speed when set on the high speed option.
The cordless XHU08T has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pickup your XHU08T, load an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery, and the trimmer is ready to use.
The XHU08T part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside. Features:
- 5-Position rotating rear handle for increased comfort during vertical and angle trimming
- 3-Speed options (Low: 2,000 SPM, Medium: 3,600 SPM, High: 4,400 SPM) allowing the operator to match speed to application
- Variable speed trigger for increased operator control
- Anti-vibration design aids in precision cutting
- 30 in. Blade provides increased cutting capacity
- Tip guard protects the end of the cutter bar against hard surfaces
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-Year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers