The 40V Max XGT Brushless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw (GSH02Z, Tool Only) provides cordless convenience, while taking on high-demand applications. The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6000 RPM for high-speed cutting performance. It cuts 3X the material in a single pass with a large cutting capacity of 2-3/8 in. at 90 Degrees. This saw is ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more. The convenient guide rail compatible base interacts with optional guide rails to provide dead-on, straight or bevel cutting without the need for an adapter.
The GSH02Z offers 56 Degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5 Degrees, 45 Degrees, and 56 Degrees. The saw features an electric brake for Maximum productivity, dual L.E.D. lights, and a die-cast magnesium base and blade guard, which combines durability with less weight. Automatic Torque Drive Technology adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance. The saw is also equipped with Makita's Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), is a series of integrated seals designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) uses Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on and power-off communication between the equipped tool and dust extractor. Once connected via AWS, the AWS-equipped dust extractor will automatically power on or off when the AWS-equipped cordless tool starts or stops, running only when the tool is in use. This increases productivity on a single charge and reduces continuous noise at the job or work site. XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40V Max Lithium-Ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the competition. Features:
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor delivers 6000 RPM for faster cutting performance
- OUTSMART: Automatic torque drive adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance
- OUTLAST: XPT is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh jobsite conditions
- 0 - 56 Degrees bevel capacity with positive stops at 22.5 Degrees, 45 Degrees
- Large 2-3/8 in. cutting capacity at 90 Degrees
- Electric brake for Maximum productivity
- L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-1/4 in. long
- Convenient guide rail compatible saw base interacts with optional guide rails to provide perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting without the need for an adapter
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard, and blade cover provide a lightweight design; weighs only 10.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included)