The 40V Max XGT Recipro Saw Kit (GRJ01M1) delivers faster cutting speed for cutting and demolition applications. Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0 - 2300 (low) and 0 - 3000 (high) strokes per minute. XGT technology delivers up to 145 cuts per charge in 2 x 10 SPF lumber using (1) XGT 4 Ah Battery.
The XRJ04T is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4 in. stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, built-in L.E.D. light and a tool-less blade change for faster blade installation and removal. Ergonomically designed handle for difficult cutting applications, such as overhead.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40V Max Lithium-Ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the competition. Features:
- OUTPOWER: Makita- build brushless motor delivers up to 35% faster cutting speed
- OUTSMART: The digital communication within XGT optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- OUTLAST: Metal reinforced gear shaft and self-lubricating slider for increased durability
- Makita-built variable 2-speed brushless motor delivers 0 - 2300 (Low) and 0 - 3000 (High) strokes per minute
- Long 1-1/4 in. stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Weighs only 9.9 lbs. for reduced operators fatigue
- Large two-finger variable speed trigger for operator convenience
- Electric brake for Maximum productivity
- Tool-less blade change lever for faster installation and removal; shoe adjustment for blade longevity